PlumEssence Therapies provides services for both the Education Sector, Workplace and Individuals, please click on the Workplace, Education Sector or Individual buttons to find out more information about the services offered for each.
Here are list of treatments and services that are provided, please click on each one for more information:
Therapeutic Body Massage
Ear Candles / Ear Candling
Indian Head Massage
On Site/Seated Massage
NLP Belief Change Practitioner and Personal Empowerment Coach
Please ensure you read our terms and conditions here prior to booking individual treatments.
All treatments are discussed with you prior to commencement. PlumEssence Therapies can advise the best type of treatment for your specific needs. So if you are not sure what you want or need, just make contact and ask! If you have to leave a message, I will always call you back.
All training of Therapy courses and Mental Health First Aid and Mental Health Awareness are all accredited and regulated courses. Details of all courses can be found by clicking on the either Therapy courses or Mental Health Training.
PlumEssence Therapies and Training is based in Great Haywood, Staffordshire, ST18 easily reached by Stone, Stafford, Cannock, Hednesford, Rugeley and surrounding areas.
This policy outlines some of the key measures I have taken to reduce the risk of spreading coronavirus (COVID-19). Please note the content may be subject to change.
Adhering to guidelines
Throughout the pandemic, I will be following guidelines issued by the government, NHS, other relevant authorities and my professional association, the Federation of Holistic Therapists, regarding safe and hygienic practice and the use of any personal protective equipment (PPE).
COVID-19 Risk Assessment
I have carried out a full risk assessment, in line with guidance from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE), in order to:
- identify what work activity or situations might cause transmission of the virus;
- think about who could be at risk;
- decide how likely it is that someone could be exposed; and to
- act to remove the activity or situation, or if this isn’t possible, control the risk.
Prior to seeing any of my clients, I will be:
- monitoring my own health and deferring treatments if I have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19.
- contacting my clients 24 hours in advance and deferring any treatments if: they have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19; are clinically extremely vulnerable and shielding; anyone in their household has COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19; they have been in close contact with someone who has symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days; they have been contacted by the NHS Test and Trace Service and told to self isolate.
- asking my clients to call and cancel and defer treatment on the morning of their appointment if they have a temperature or other symptoms of COVID-19.
Enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures
I have introduced enhanced cleaning and hygiene measures between clients, which includes washing and disinfecting any non-porous surfaces and therapy equipment, such as chairs and couches. All linen will be used for the one treatment only before being laundered, which has always been the case. Couch roll will be disposed of after use with a client which has always been my procedure. Strict personal hygiene measures will also be adhered to, including regular handwashing/ sanitising which has always been the case.
Adapting or restricting treatments
It may be necessary for me to adapt or restrict certain treatments, in order to reduce the risk of spreading COVID-19 and/or protect my clients’ health and safety. Any clients likely to be impacted will be advised as soon as possible.
Maintaining social distancing
Please note that while many treatments involve close contact, I will be observing social distancing measures wherever possible. This might include, for example, maintaining an appropriate distance during the consultation process, and when arriving and leaving for an appointment.
If a treatment is cancelled or deferred at short notice because my client has COVID-19 or has symptoms of COVID-19, any standard cancellation fees will be waivered. The client will be asked to kindly confirm in writing that their appointment has been cancelled or deferred because they have COVID-19 or symptoms of COVID-19.
For more information…
I am happy to be contacted to discuss any aspect of your treatment during this time. Please contact me at [email protected] or call 01889 808388.
Date: 28th June 2020